Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Greatest Part about Yesterday

I was reading through the blogs I subscribe to yesterday, and Gracie was checking it out with me - when we stumbled upon this. Without saying a word, Gracie grabbed some paper and went to the table. A few minutes later she says, "Mommy, this is what we need to do...."
These are her directions for her project - all planned out before she started! (sounds like someone i know).

She says, "I'll need some tape too..."
And she set to work...



All finished: My new Marker Holder from Gracie:


The older she gets the more exciting it is to create with her. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. Watching her be inspired by something, but make the project her own - hooray for creativity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came here after reading your post on the calendar page. Gracie is so sweet! Children say and do the most amazing things and are so into everything.
Cherish her well!